- | IN PRESENCE AND ONLINE
- BASIC SKILLS
- 4 MODULES
STRATEGIES AND TECHNIQUES FOR EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION
Managing negotiation situations successfully means:
- Be aware of one's personal negotiating style
- Understand the psychological and relational components that impact on the management of the negotiation process
- Identify the best ways to resolve conflicts in order to obtain the consensus of the interlocutor
Through specific activities and exercises, the course enables participants to understand all those elements that are decisive for closing a negotiation and/or reaching an agreement beneficial to the parties.
- What characterises negotiation
- The contents of the negotiation process
- Negotiation strategies and tactics
- Conceptions of power
- Conflict and collaboration
- The construction of the agreement
- Successful behaviours
- Listening to 'how' and 'what'
- Understanding the interlocutor's world map
- How to collect information
- How to build and maintain the relationship
- "Generative negotiation"
The course is highly practical. The teaching method involves continuous alternation of theoretical and practical moments with role-plays, simulations, exercises.
The seminar is aimed at all those who, regardless of their role, use negotiation as a necessary working tool to achieve results.
Video lectures and classroom materials.