- | IN PRESENCE AND ONLINE
- ADVANCED SKILLS
- 3 MODULES
ACQUIRE THE SKILLS NECESSARY TO CHANGE YOUR SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT FOR THE BETTER
Being proactive, flexible and being a point of reference for one's company means understanding and effectively managing all factors that can be useful, at individual and team level, in planning desired professional results, neutralising any disturbing factors.
To achieve these objectives, it is necessary to activate the drivers of change (awareness, diagnosis, intervention), to analyse one's own context, to plan for overcoming interferences and to construct an action plan.
Empowerment courses allow to deepen and develop the behaviours to be adopted in order to build one's authority and obtain consensus within the group by actually developing an approach to management that enhances human capital and stimulates employee motivation.
- Understanding the relationship between performance, potential and personal factors underlying behaviour
- Broadening one's managerial skills, planning the development of a proactive and responsible approach
- Identifying and neutralising factors affecting one's ability to achieve positive results
- Knowing tools and techniques to keep daily pressures and challenges under control efficiently and consistently
- Understanding how to positively influence others, helping them to unleash their professional potential
The course is highly practical. The teaching method involves continuous alternation of theoretical and practical moments with role-plays, simulations, exercises.
The addressees are all those management figures who need or wish to
Video lectures and classroom materials.