PUBLIC SPEAKING E BUSINESS PRESENTATION [aioseo_breadcrumbs]
- | IN PRESENCE AND ONLINE
- INTERMEDIATE SKILLS
- 5 MODULES
THE ART OF KNOWING HOW TO SPEAK AND THE CONQUEST OF THE PUBLIC
The course aims to introduce participants to the tools for effective communication in public, experimenting with and acquiring particularly meaningful and effective models, both inside and outside their organisation.
- Self-diagnosis of communicative behaviour
- The objectives of improving personal effectiveness
- Verbal and non-verbal communication: behavioural techniques
- Transparency and self-confidence
- How to control anxiety and positively manage emotional stress at presentations
- Public speaking techniques
- How to open and close a speech
- How to keep the audience high
- Selection of content, choice of key points and presentation tools
- Structure and sequence of communication
- Body and language in communication
- Interpretation, creativity and emotionality
- The use of the voice
- Organising presentation content
- Structuring and realising the business presentation
The course is highly practical. The teaching method involves continuous alternation of theoretical and practical moments with role-plays, simulations, exercises.
Managers and Operators in private and public organisations.
Video lectures and classroom materials.