VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION [aioseo_breadcrumbs]
- | IN PRESENCE AND ONLINE
- BASIC SKILLS
- 2 MODULES
HOW TO INTERPRET BODY MESSAGES? HOW TO UNDERSTAND NON-VERBAL GESTURES AND ATTITUDES IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER PERSON AT FIRST GLANCE?
Body attitude, posture, limb movements, facial expressions, are just some of the communicative acts we enact during our conversations. These acts have their own precise communicative value that often remains at a subconscious level.However, it is precisely these that convey most of our message. Becoming aware of this 'language' provides us with an excellent tool to be effective communicators able to "read" beyond words and able to empathise with the people around us.
- Communication: knowing to communicate effectively
- Verbal communication: the power of speech, persuasion
- Non-verbal communication: reading body language
- Paraverbal communication: gaze, tone of voice, clothing and self-image
- Proxemics: managing the surrounding space in conversation and relationship
The course is highly practical. The teaching method involves continuous alternation of theoretical and practical moments with role-plays, simulations, exercises.
The Course is open to all those who need or wish to deepen and develop the behaviours to be adopted in order to build one's authoritativeness and particularly want to deepen their knowledge of body language and meta-programmes that influence the way they interact with others.
Video lectures and classroom materials.