INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION [aioseo_breadcrumbs]
- | IN PRESENCE AND ONLINE
- BASIC SKILLS
- 3 MODULES
THE USE OF SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE AS THE KEY TO EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
The course is aimed at all figures within the organisation who need to change their communication style in order to improve their professional, individual or team performance in order to strengthen their communication skills and thus enable an effective transmission of their objectives and a correct interpretation of the needs of their interlocutors and collaborators.
- Analysis of one's communication style: the meanings, components, challenges of interpersonal communication
- Elements of the communication process: the axioms of communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Empathy and active listening: the value of listening
- Techniques and tools for effective communication: communication within the team and the value of assertiveness.
The course is highly practical. The teaching method involves continuous alternation of theoretical and practical moments with role-plays, simulations, exercises.
Managers and figures with responsibility for managing complex processes
Video lectures and classroom materials.